Choose the Right LeaveSource® Software
LeaveSource® Enterprise is a leave management software that provides comprehensive administration of FMLA/ADA state leaves and employer policy leaves in a single, web-deployed application.
Streamline your process to drive efficiencies and reduce labor costs by entrusting your FMLA and leave of absence management to Qcera’s Leave Administrator team. With LeaveSource® Entrust, we provide you with the best-in-class back office service.
Engage Qcera to provide your clients FMLA Administration. Using LeaveSource®, you provide a comprehensive service offering to your clients.
|Securely Hosted SaaS Web Application||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Centralized Intake and Administration of All Absences||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|FMLA, State, and Employer Specific Policy Administration||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Care of Service Member and Covered Exigency Leave Management||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Continuous, Intermittent, and Reduced Schedule Leave Management||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Instant Leave Eligibility Determination, Explanation, and Notification||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Comprehensive Audit Trail of All Administrative Entries||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Administrative Emails of Task Reminders Without Logging In||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|User-Friendly Administrative Navigation & Configurable Home Page||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Daily Workflow Area with Reminders, Alerts, and To-Do Tasks||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Automated Letters, Packets, and Emails||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Robust Standard Reporting Package||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Insurance Premium Payment Administration||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|STD and Workers Compensation Tracking||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Fair and Accurate Record Keeping with Reduced Litigation Risk||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Software Updates to Changes in FMLA, Military, or State Regulations||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Regular Security & Maintenance Updates and New Feature Releases||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Backup and Disaster Recovery Services||✔︎||✔︎||✔︎|
|Ongoing Support by Qcera||✔︎||●||●|
|Variable Administrative Access/Function Levels||✔︎||●||●|
|External Document Attachment for Employee Files||✔︎||●||●|
|Custom Letters and Email Notification to Designated Recipients||✔︎||●||●|
|Interface with HRIS, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Carrier Systems||✔︎||●||●|
|Robust Report Writer to Generate Dynamic Ad Hoc Reports||✔︎||●||●|
|Employee and Supervisor Self-Service Module||●||●||●|
|Absence Tracking Software Module||●||●||●|
|Advice to Pay Management Module||●||●||●|
|Disability Case Management Module with Guidelines||●||●||●|
|ADA Job Accommodation Module||●||●||●|
|Transparent Back Office Leave Management Service||✔︎||●|
|Multiple Company Management Capability||●||✔︎|
✔︎ = Included ● = Optional Blank = Not Available
List of Federal, State and Municipal Leave types that can be administered in LeaveSource®
- Family and Medical Leave
- Pregnancy Disability Leave
- Parental Leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Military Leave
- Military Service Leave/ Veterans’ Leave
- Domestic Violence Victims’ Leave
- Crime Victims’ Leave
- School Activities/ Visitation Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- WC, STD/ LTD Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Volunteer Emergency Responder Leave
- Firefighter Responder Leave
- Court Witness Leave
- Legislative/ Political Leave
- Public Health Emergency (Quarantine/Isolation) Leave
Behind Every Leave is a Story.
Watch Qcera’s introduction to Leave Management. Click video to play.
- Our service is co-located in dedicated spaces at a top-tier data center with redundancy and physical security.
- Protection is provided through the use of both perimeter and internal defense that includes firewall and intrusion prevention.
- Full and incremental data backups are performed and are always stored encrypted.
- LeaveSource® is accessed via SSL and all data transmissions are done in industry standard secured methods.
- LeaveSource® application environment is built with redundant components and is backed by a separate disaster recovery.
- Qcera maintains a comprehensive Security Policy that is regularly reviewed for adherence, updates and training.
Qcera understands that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our customers’ information are paramount to success of their leave of absence administration operations and our own success.
The DOL Employer’s Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
The DOL Employer’s Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act provides essential information about FMLA, including information about employers’ obligations under the law and options available to employers in administering leave under the FMLA. Click here to download a copy.
Or view from the DOL website here.